If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
All packages or letters should be sent to us at:
Beaded Impressions, Inc.
7340 S Alton Way, Ste 11-J
Centennial, Colorado 80112
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
Policies Affecting All Returns
No matter the reason for your return, these policies apply:
- Returns must be initiated within 14 days from the date of purchase to receive a refund.
- All returns must be well packaged, in original condition, original product packaging, and postage fully paid.
- Items that are improperly packaged and damaged in transit will not be refunded. For example: don't mail in a non-padded, plain paper envelope. No items that have been used will be accepted for refunds.
- No returns on cut wire, chain or cord products. Please select your items, colors, sizes and lengths carefully! If you are not sure about a product, buy a minimum length to test it.
- Refunds will be paid via the same method as you used to pay for your order. For example, if you paid via PayPal, you will get your refund via PayPal.
If you paid by credit card, there is no need for you to send your credit card information with a return. We credit back to the original transaction that was used to pay for your order. Due to credit card systems "batch processing" transactions, it usually takes 24 to 48 hours after we process the credit for it to appear on your account.
Exceptions and Conditions
- No partial strands of beads will be accepted (unless you originally purchased a half strand).
- International customers: We will not refund taxes (custom duties, delivery fees, VAT, etc.) that you paid in your country on items that you eventually return. We suggest that you request a store credit so that a future order will be accessed at a lower value.
For items not returned in the original condition, we reserve the right to access a 10% restocking fee (of the value of the items returned) or a minimum of $3.00. Examples of this include:
- "High-graded" items: When you order multiple quantities of the same stock number, please keep all of those or return all of those items. It is not fair to other customers if someone orders 20 pieces of an item, picks the six "best" and returns the rest. This is called "high-grading".
- Pearls or faceted Gemstone that were sent to you on a string must be returned on the string. Cutting the string diminishes the value of the bead strand. This obviously does not apply to pearls (e.g. stick pearls) or faceted gemstone drops sold by the piece.
Finally, we reserve the right to charge a 10% restocking fee for customer's who repeatedly take advantage of our liberal return policy. Each return we process costs us credit card fees and in the case of larger orders with many items, we spend a great deal of time fulfilling orders and then returning items to stock. In most cases, we have also paid for the outbound shipping, packaging and insurance. Examples of this include but are not limited to customers who repeatedly:
- Place larger orders to receive free shipping and then return lighter items for credit.
- Return items where we have spent time matching gemstone qualities in pairs or related items.
- Place bulk orders for items then return them all after further inspecting them. We ask that you place an order for a single unit of an item first to see if the product will meet your needs rather than ordering in bulk upfront and then returning everything.
- Return items weeks or months after their original purchase
Errors in your Order, Defective or Damaged Items
We try really hard to be accurate. Sometimes we do make errors, though, even though every order is checked twice. Please notify us immediately and we will send any missing items right away. Please be specific about what is missing. The product code number (first column) from your packing sheet will help us tremendously in supplying your items quickly. Note that we send very small parts such as clasps or findings in a small bag that also contains our business card. Please look for this bag in your package if you are missing one or more very small items.
We also try very hard to inspect each item that we send and pack it well. Due to the volume of orders we process, sometimes a defective item will slip through. Sometimes stuff gets damaged in the mail. Please don't get upset - just contact us via email at email@example.com and we will sort it out.
We ship replacement items via First Class Mail (in the US).
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.